Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Blitz writing today and Sunday!!

Hoo boy. Here we go. 'Twas a fortnight ago that I learned of a history conference not too far away that's right up my alley. A dozen days ago, I decided to try to whup out a paper to submit for their consideration.

Been workin' on the research a little bit every days since. Today's the day to commence writing. Tomorrow is the day to finish it, since I have an all-day seminar at work-work Monday that can't be avoided.

I need 15 to 20 pages to feel comfortable. It takes me about one hour per page on this kind of writing, since I'm a footnote freak and do 'em as I go.

May my nineteenth-century muse be with me. Wish me luck!

--ER

Comments:
13 hours today, 13 pages.

Looks like this'll be about a 20-25-pager -- 15 pages! ha ha, what was I thinkin'? -- if I can just get R done tomorrow!

I'm repairin' to the boo-dwa. I will clean up any crap left here overnight tomorrow.
 
d.dad is lying again. He says he's not welcome at the Communion Table of the Erudite Redneck, or some such mixture of falsehood and fable, because of his doctines and opinion.

Not so. It's because he's such a jerk. He'd be welcome at any Communion Table I was at -- but if he ranted and raved before and after the Lord's Supper the way he consistently has here, I'd call the white-coat guys or the law.

And ELash smiles and silently encourages him, to ELash's shame.
 
This is like that Whack-a-Mole game!

Gotta get ready for church. Crap will be wiped up as time allows.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?