Saturday, December 03, 2005

 

Deer and Christmas kitties play

Charles Robinson, the Minne-SOH-tan who actually came up with and executed (so to speak) what we call the Redneck Christmas Deer, emailed me with a link to a picture essay on the project.

He wrote:

This was not an attempt to be authentic... and it was NOT done in the suburbs! We lived in the suburbs for just over a year and hated it - as well as all those obnoxious light-up deer. So, when we rescued one from a dumpster we decided to string one of those annoying deer up.

South Minneapolis, MN - November 2004

-Charles Robinson


Check it out.

In other holiday livestock and game news, Ice-T thinks the skirt at bottom of our Christmas tree -- getting decorated a little at a time with or without a psychoBird -- is his new bed!

--ER

Comments:
Personally, I think it's hysterical. I'd probably be the one strung up if I tried that in our neighborhood. Some people just don't have a sense of humor! :)
 
Ice T looks a LOT like my cat Mingus. My husband had a habit of naming black cats after jazz musicians.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?