Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Furry Friday!!!



Finally! Got caught up on work in record time -- so, here are the boys. Riker is the regal Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Bailey is the Po' White Trash Weenie Dog.




Bailey, who is a 'tard, can be the most frustratin' critter. He's like Bob in "What About Bob?" If Bailey could talk, he would say, " I need! I Need! I NEED!" But with a face like this, it's impossible to stay mad at him for long.



"Equal time, schmequal time!" Ice-T says. He had to barge his rakish, redneck yet handsome self in here. Hey, when yer a handsome critter, you can get away with such like.

--ER

Comments:
Oh my God, am immediately in love w/ catmeat. Ice-T has put a spell on me (and it looks like on the other human inhabitants of Chez ER, too).

Bailey is cracking me up w/ that face. This sucker cannot resist a smiling critter. And Riker, gorgeous Riker. What a beaut!

Love the critters.
 
It's critters galore over here these days! For $500 that's not a bad cat. Not a lot of eating on those bones those. You'd better just keep 'em around for looks.
 
:-)

Two prides and a joy here.

--ER
 
Boy, that Ice-T sure likes to lolly-gag about doesn't he? ;)

Makes me miss my Charcoal--soon to be posted at my place.
 
Ice-T fancies hisself a prince.

--ER
 
He' purdy, I'll give him that.

So are the doggies.

Quite a little family you got there ER.

Keep 'em happy, and they'll keep you happy...
 
Bailey is the lovie-doviest of 'em all.

Ice-T got introduced to The Spatula of Correction and Instruction yesterday -- and once today. Dr. ER has had it with gettrin' bitten and scratched. Ice-T is havin' to learn the hard way.

--ER
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?