Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

They toed me there'd be bad days

One more day here at the casa, foot soaked every few hours, all salved up otherwise, and I'll be all right, I reckon.

What. A. Pain. How humbling that a big ol' thing like myself can be brought low by such a tiny critter. Thanks for all the well wishings, by the way.

Bird did haul me to the workplace -- truck's in the shop -- long enough for me to get some work to bring home, so no more lollygagging. The Western Channel, however, IS on for background noise.

Sigh. Now I have to come up with something half-way intelligent to write for work -- not that NOT havin' anything intelligent to say has ever slowed me down before. ;-)

--ER

Comments:
Man, sorry to hear you're still laid up! Hope you and your little toe get better right soon.
(Note to self: Steel socks and gloves for E.R.'s Christmas presents. Must protect digits.)
 
That'll teach you to put your foot in it.
 
:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?