Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

"Feed mayonnaise to tuna fish!"

An unfortunate typo when trying to go to Mapquest to find the distance from Oklahoma City to Stratford, Okla. -- site of the 28th annual Stratford Peach Festival (car show, good eating, rodeo and general wingding) this Saturday -- has given me an idea for a searchable database for the best strip clubs in the country:

Lapquest.

Not that I've ever availed myself of such an establishment. Not when I was an aging bachelor. Livin' alone. Committed to what our Native American friends called "the chase." But of a different kind. In Texas. Not me.

I have read about such, however.

--ER

A coveted Redneck Point to anyone who can identify the movie and the circumstances of the quote in the headline!

Comments:
How about "Officer and a Gentleman," with Louis Gossett Jr.'s character really givin' it to Mayo?

Am I close?
 
Nope, it's from "Night Shift."
 
Very good, Trixie. (Unless you cheated). !!!

Now, what were the circumstances???? Hmmmm???
 
Michael Keaton's character was a "big idea man" and had ideas such as edible food wrappers. The feeding mayo to the tuna fish line he was speaking into a tape recorder, followed up with "CALL STARKIST!"
 
Yay. You win a coveted Redneck Point! One of my fave movie scenes. :-)
 
I'll accept that point, and I'll raise you a dowsing lesson on my blog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?