Friday, November 07, 2008

 

Krauthammer and I see eye to eye ...

... once in awhile.

With (Obama) we get a president with the political intelligence of a Bill Clinton harnessed to the steely self-discipline of a Vladimir Putin. (I say this admiringly.) With these qualities, Obama will now bestride the political stage as largely as did Reagan.

But before our old soldier fades away, it is worth acknowledging that McCain ran a valiant race against impossible odds. He will be -- he should be -- remembered as the most worthy presidential nominee ever to be denied the prize.


Read all of Charles Krauthammer's column.

--ER

Comments:
WHOLLY unrelated, but I saw this and thought of you:


What would a Chick tract look like if it were from a follower of Cthulu?

piratejesus.com
 
Dan, my sides hurt now. Thanks! HOOT!
 
"Krauthammer and I see eye to eye"
Actually ER I thought your stood up straighter than that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?