Thursday, November 13, 2008

 

Barack Hussein Obama: liberal Democrat, liberal president-elect, liberal Christian

Read Obama's Fascinating Interview with Cathleen Falsani, from Christianity Today's politics blog.

At the point of his decision to accept Christ, Obama says, "what was intellectual and what was emotional joined, and the belief in the redemptive power of Jesus Christ, that he died for our sins, that through him we could achieve eternal life-but also that, through good works we could find order and meaning here on Earth and transcend our limits and our flaws and our foibles -- I found that powerful." More.

Old news. Worh repeating, what with right-wing de-education camps being set up.

--ER

Comments:
Clearly he's a Muslim.
 
A second earlier and I'da been wipin' coffee off this screen.
 
Heh. That's my goal.

Shall we place bets on how long before this quote shows up on nutjob de-education blogs, "It's hard for me to imagine being true to my faith..."

LOL

Seriously though, I can't help but notice the stark contrast between the quote above, which is clearly about as rock-solid orthodox as you can get, with this one:

"Dr. James Dobson accused Obama of 'deliberately distorting the traditional understanding of the Bible to fit his own world view, his own confused theology.'"

Hmm...just who exactly is confused here about the traditional understanding of the Bible? What a moron.
 
I wonder what he means by, "And I'd say, probably, intellectually I've drawn as much from Judaism as any other faith"?

Would these be professors? Or is he holding out on things he's read.
 
Yeah, Alan, definitely a spit-take moment there with that first comment. Also, I like the whole "de-education camp" reference to American descent, where they are so outraged by Obama's victory, and so vigilant for our coming loss of freedom they can't seem to find enough time or energy to post.

You know, the combined intelligence at American Descent makes my second-grader's classroom look like a graduate seminar at Harvard. I just go there for laughs. I come here to be uplifted.

Thanks, man.
 
At my work, people are rushing out to buy guns, this weekend.
 
Wack.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?