Wednesday, October 01, 2008

 

Poor ol' Bill



--ER

Comments:
Yay for School House Rock!
 
That's a fun memory. I also love "Conjunction Junction" and "In-ter-jec-tion!!" ....I may have to introduce my 8-year-old to poor ole Bill today, thx!
 
Conjunction Junction, what's yo' function??? Hmm, hmm-hm ...
 
Oh, but I think like "Lolly, Lolly, Lolly Get Your Adverbs Here" is my very favorite, for its earworm strength alone!
 
Bill always gave me the Willies.
 
Love that Schoolhouse Rock! Makes me think of a hardwood floor, a Zenith T, aunts stickin' their head in the back, kitchen door and hollerin' "knock knock!" and cows and calves mooing. Sigh.

And I don't care if it makes me a sap, that lil cartoon cheers me up and pokes me in the hope gland. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?