Thursday, September 11, 2008

 

God, help me in my unbelief!

God, help me pray for my enemies!

I can't, today!

I'm watching 7-year-old footage, and all I can "pray" for is damnation!

On those who flew the planes, on Saudi Arabia for accepting it, on the Taliban, on Osama bin Laden, on President George W. Bush's administration for the distracting war in Iraq, which has cost us SO MUCH -- yet bin Laden, and Al-Quaida still thrive -- on those who to this day support and applaud such inanity!!

Damn it to hell. I made it until 10:30 p.m. today with no emotion tied to 9/11!

God. Help. Me. My. Only. Prayer. Is. God. Damn. And. God. Help. Me.

But I will throw myself on Monk's prayer and hope!

--ER

Comments:
I still remember that horrible day (9/11 as you call it) and watching the live pictures on the TV of people jumping from buildings...

I say remember... how could I forget?

Lee
 
Don't forget, always remember.

No one ever said following Christ was easy, and this is one of the hardest things He told us to do. But He did, and He did it in Roman occupied Judea. A place where you saw brutal murders by Romans on Jews constantly, and still He says this.

It simply must be God's perspective, not ours.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?