Sunday, August 17, 2008

 

Pooped ... but ... must ... post

"I think you're the dirtiest cook in Oklahoma County. Maybe west of the Mississippi," Dr. ER just said.

Yeah. But I cook. Tonight: a wok full of bell peppers and onions and garlic and pasta and leftover steak and cherry tomatoes. Eh. It was OK. It saved a leftover steak.

"There are cans of white (boiled) potatoes within my line of vision," Dr. ER just said, reminding me, again, that sheh hates canned taters.

Beeyotch! :-)

Actually, it means she's feeling good enough to give me a hard time. That's good.

Myself, I did nothing this weekend but work (work work, too, not "me" fun history-type work), and cook supper last night and tonight, and make some trips to the store.

Oh, I did go to church this morning, and, as usual, I'm so glad I did. It's like plugging in to a power source without which I just wilt.

Ugh. Had to work this weekend to take off Wednesday-Friday, to make a trip to Boulder to load a small U-Haul truck and bring stuff back. Bittersweet trip.

Forgive the whimpering of late.

And now I must away to the Rolaids and the 5mg Melatonin bottle and to the bed de bye.

--ER

Comments:
I'd be hiding those taters if she's feeling better.
 
I'm not familiar with this "leftover steak" phrase. What does that even mean? ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?