Sunday, July 13, 2008

 

Hi, my name is ER and I'm a bibliophile ...

Could. Not. Help. My. Self.

This is why I just try to stay the heck away from Amazon. But noooooo. Somebody had to mention "The Shack," by William P. Young, so I went to investigate.

Click, click. I bought it.

And, like a kid in a candy store, a drunk in a liquor store, or, well, me at Barnes & Noble, I could not get out without:

"The Panic of 1907: Lessons Learned from the Market's Perfect Storm," Robert F. Bruner.

"Indian Territory,: A frontier photographic record," (pdf; scroll down a few pages for a review) William S. Prettyman.


And ...

"The physical legacy: Buildings of Oklahoma county, 1889 to 1931," Bob L. Blackburn.

Groan. Get me a bibliophilia "desire chip," stat!

:-)

--ER

Comments:
Hiiiiiiiii E-R.
 
Ohmigawd, yew and I could form a support group-- we could meet in a bookstore....

And those last two sound really cool (sez the great-granddaughter of a Boomer....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?