Saturday, June 21, 2008

 

Words fail

Clarified.























More anon.

--ER

Comments:
RANK CHANGE AFOOT?
 
So do symbols.
A fake rank chevron, 69 cents in change/coins, a flat foot.

A chevron station man wanted oral sex to change your flat so now you are afoot?
 
MAJOR CHANGE AFOOT?

or the oral sex thing works too.
 
except that's only 66 cents so maybe the Cevron guy just wanted to spoon?
 
Spill it, Cryptic Man, before someone writes you a part for Brokeback Mountain!
 
Oh thank God. I thought I was the only one who was confused what "stripes, 66, foot" was intended to mean.

Guess I'm not symbol minded.
 
OK Ronholio has it.
Major....
change....
a foot.....
Thanks for the clarification.
 
I suspect he's in church, so he'd better be a prayin' of a BETTER way to break whatever news to his loyal viewership.

FYI, ER, I'm headin' in your direction come Tuesday.
 
Yep. ... Then, Teditor, let's go to lunch, or get a beer, or something...
 
Prolly won't be in town in time for lunch Tuesday, but supper's an idear. In money-savin' matters, I've secured a room at Motel 6 near I-40 and Meridian. Hey, $40 is pretty good, and since my bride won't be stayin' with me, I only need a place to sleep.

My wife's headin' to San Antone Monday for a meeting. I leave Tuesday for OKC, where I'll pick her up from the airport Wednesday mornin', then head for the Texas Panhandle to see or little girl, who is spending the summer with her "real" dad.

Would love to see ya. Heck, maybe I could venture off I-35 for a snack of sorts with Trixie. :-)
 
Please do!! It would be great to get to see you. I'd even give you the 30-second tour of the workplace. That would even leave time for a tour of the downtown area if we don't dawdle.
 
Heck, I'd even buy you lunch if you make the trip.
 
As an old Army man, I got to ask where did you get a four chevron insignia and what did you mean it to mean:major?
 
Ha. I was trying to avoid military insignia because, not being a military person, I didn't know whether a sergeant major insignia or a majopr general insignia -- the only kind I could find -- would be read as "major."

So I went with something from a high school-college band outifitter! It was *that* kind of major. :-)
 
I need my friends and former coworkers to drop me a personal e-mail.

Trix, I've lost yours in the great compter crashes of 2007. imteditor@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?