Saturday, April 26, 2008

 

ER's GI OK

I tiptoed around the tum-tum all week. Then last night, I welcomed it back to the land of the fully livin' by test drivin' one of the new all-you-can-eat tickets at the RedHawks game.

Two Tecates with salt and lime at Maker's to start. OK, OK! Yes, with a tequila shot per.

Then, at the ballpark:

One huge 3.2 beer (beer not included in all-you-can-eat ticket), and, over the course of the game, one order nachos with "cheese" product and jalapenos; two standard-issue hot dogs with mustard-relish-ketchup; one bag hot peanuts in the shell; one cotton candy for dessert; three Pepsis of the size that used to be considered large but now seem small, but are plenty.

No harm. No foul.

I did notice that I dreamed last night for the first time since I took ill last weekend.

I dreamed that a rainbow coalition, all colors and creeds and economic persuasions, were walkin' by smilin' big, carryin' signs for Obama and chantin' "Yes, We Can." I caught one of 'em in the eye and said, "Si, se puede."

Actual dream.

--ER

Comments:
Wow. When you run a test, you don't kid around!

Glad you're feeling better.
 
Thanks, Kirsten. :-)

Hey, BTW, are you a Keer-sten or a Kerr-sten? I knew a Keer-sten-Kirstin in D.C./Texas. Just wonderin' how you say it.
 
Wow, now that's a party. Both the food and the dream!

I had a Passover dinner on Thursday night, where I drank way too much red wine while we waited for Elijah to show up, and I followed that up with a beer afterward. I dreamed nothing and was hung over all day Friday.
 
Amateur.

;-)
 
I'm a Kerr-sten but will answer to anything close (lots of people flip the I and R).
 
That wasn't a test-run. That was an "I dare your". Nope that was a "double dog dare you". Living on the edge again I see.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?