Saturday, April 12, 2008

 

Caution: Adult themes

Got the front yard in shape today. It took about four hours. Just "in shape," not purty. Flowers and landscape plants are next. And a new layer of mulch.

Got a tank sprayer, some Roundup concentrate and some other stuff bought to take care of the backyard whenever the wind stills and the temp gets up above 60 for more than a minute.

Got bills paid and mailed.

Got the larder restocked.

Talked to Dr. ER on the phone about job opportunities in Denver area.

Talked about housing options for us.

It was a workaday kind of a day.

Adult themes.

:-) What did YOU think I meant? :-)

--ER

Comments:
mail bills? what's that? online bill pay is the way to go. try it and you'll never return to paying for postage. mr bbs
 
No way. I pay bills twice a month, and until I can pay every bill online, I ain't gonna pay any of 'em online, lest I lose track of something.

And the guy I mailed a check to for some masonry work on my mail box doesn't take online payment. Nor do the guys coming this week to fix the hole in my garage ceiling. Nor does my church.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?