Wednesday, April 09, 2008

 

4 hours, 12 minutes

That's how long my relative tranquility lasted this first day back at work, and then someone's assy attitude caused that old familiar gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Why do people have to suck?

Sigh.

But hey, I'm still on a snowshoeing Rocky Mountain High, and if a certain task doesn't get done -- because it came up while I was off, and I just now found out about it, and it's technically due tomorrow, and I still have yet to plow through almost 800 e-mails that came last week -- well, tough titty, said the kitty.

'Cause the milk of my patience with assy attitudes has run dry.

--ER

Comments:
Here ya go. Just what the Dr. ordered!

http://www.addictinggames.com/whackyourboss.html
 
Yikes! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?