Sunday, March 23, 2008

 

Peace and joy to all y'all this day!

--ER

Comments:
The subliminal cross is unexpected coolness and Grace!
 
beautiful!
 
Not to mention, the "He is risen" at the foot of said subliminal crucifix.

Best of Easters to you my old friend, and may the blessings and Grace of the Lamb of God be yours in fullness.

It might surprise you to find how our politics have become similair as of late....

Oh and something I keep meaning to say... In my readings of "Stranger in a Strange Land" by Heinlein, I have learned as much about my faith as I have in any book other than the bible.

If you haven't read it... it is worthy. If you had discuss sometime if ya think as I do...

be well my brother...
 
And also with you!
 
Thanks ladies! ER is the lonesomest critter on the holidays! Dr. ER was in D.C. all week. BUT, I'm flyin' up to Denver a week from today for a week. :-)

Oh, and I'm meetin' my brother for dinner this afternoon at the Hungry Pig (or whatever it's called) about 85 miles east.


Ronimal: On yer recommendation, Sir, "Stranger In a Strange land" goes onto the top layer of my readin' "list" (a couple of big plastic bins). I am conscioulsy fixin' to go through a spate of meaningful fiction!
 
ER,

Take care to get the unredacted version of Stranger in a Strange Land.

I read the original publication in High school, but then found the full version when I was in college, and it was better.
 
Will do, T. :-)
 
ER,

The unredacted version was published in 1991. It has a BLue cover with white lettering, and a picture of a guy floating in water with an upside-down girl kissing him on the fore-head.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?