Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

AG WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON

I am on a roll.

--ER
(Yes, we can)

Comments:
No more Bill Clinton. No more draft doggers from my generation.
 
Well, I'm not too keen on puttin' him the AG spot, myself. But he *has* to be given something to do to keep him out of trouble. What?
 
Attorney General would be OK. Better, I think, would be a kind of semi-official good-will ambassador to Africa; he was the first US President to visit all sorts of African nations, and Bush's current tour has been a flop. I mean, I realize it's a good thing to visit Benin, but c'mon.

His time in Rwanda was a bit of an embarrassing disaster. Ditto, Tanzania.

Clinton, on the other hand, just seems to have the magic touch. Give him an office, a stipend, and a microphone, and we might actually change US policy towards that poor (in many respects) continent.
 
"Clinton, on the other hand, just seems to have the magic touch..."

heh heh heh. Brain hurting...too...many...jokes. ow.

OK, I'll go along with this idea as long as his office is a glass cube in the middle of the Washington Mall, where his dowdy, dumpy, frigid 55 year old secretary can keep an eye on him. And perhaps some Skinnerian conditioning?

*zap* Ow gosh durn it! I wuz only lookin'! *zap*

Yes, ER, that's my approximation of what a southern accent looks like when typed. Sue me. :)
 
You know what? I hadn't even thought of the double-entendre when I wrote that. Darn it.
 
You're welcome. That's typically my contribution. :) Anyway, Geoffrey, you play a good straight man. ba dum dum.

Thanks kids, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to try the veal, and be sure to tip your waitresses.
 
So Bill Clinton gets a phone call. He hears a woman screaming on the other end...

"Bill! Damn it! I'm pregnant! This is all your fault! Bill are you listening to me?!! You're in BIG trouble, you jerk!!"

Bill replies..."Heh heh heh ..... Who is this?"
 
Re, "southern accent."

Wadn't bad. Purdy good. Rot fahn, ackshly.
 
Bubba's secretary: Mrs. Landingham.
 
ROFL.

I loved her character.

"Ah, sarcasm. The grumpy man's wit."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?