Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

On Jimmy Carter's balls, and other news

Brother Jimmy's are huge. He makes me proud, again, to be an American.

In other news:

Rush Limbaugh is not just a big fat idiot, but a fool whose days, among those taken seriously -- and certainly not literally (yes, the difference is a hang-up of mine!), are numbered. Fox Bullshit Alert!

In other news:

Bush shows himself, again, to be no more compassionate than conservate -- just a war prethident! And yes, I would gladly pay more for cigars.

In other news:

[DELETED and RETRACTED: Hard remarks about Sen. Domenici; I thought he was just retiring, I didn't realize he was ill. Nonetheless, it means better numbers, probably, for Dems in Congress.]

Don't forget: Jesus is a liberal.

What with the new computer stuff at work, I'm busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kickin' contest this week. Or, a one-armed man on a dove shoot (I have participated as a two-armer in this event). This is the best I can do. :-)

BTW, Dr. ER is in D.C. on bidness this week and I am majorly jealous! She just had supper at Anna Maria's!

--ER

Comments:
It may be backward of me, but it always bothers me when you comment admiringly on a man's balls ... :)
 
Ha ha.
 
You should get your facts about Rush from someone other than your Democratic handlers
 
You and Brian McGough, and everyone else listening to Media Matters, USA Today, and every other Democrat shill news-source, are being lied to.

You're smarter than this, ER. Get the facts before you accuse someone of being a "fool" over a specific issue... especially THIS one. You've been lied to.
 
I heard the tape. Did someone doctor it? .. Besides that, Rush was a fool and a buffoon long before this. ... And I don't believe I'd be talking to anyone about facts if I was you, bucko. You hate the Dem Party more than I've ever hated anything. Talk about coloring your view ... oh, and Media Matters is a godsend.

Bill Orally is getting to be fuller of himself than Rush nowadays, actually ...
 
Yeah, I've been lied to, all right.
 
Hey man, do yourself a favor and stay off left coast radio!
 
Do what? I know not of which Anon speaks. I couldn't find a liberal radio outlet in this state if ai tried.

???
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?