Monday, September 17, 2007

 

On a ...





Well, you know. :-)

--ER

Comments:
Different note? Chain dangling around your neck? Hill far away stood an old rugged cross, the emblem of suffering and shame? Drunk? Rant?
 
On a NEW note (still in the box!)

Come on, tell us!
 
You finally joined the bell choir, didn't you?
 
A LIGHTER NOTE!

It's a 16th, ya sillies!
 
you all make me laugh ;)
 
Ah, a sixteenth note. Not only lighter, but shorter as well . . .

Where do you put the butane?
 
Hmm. So ... you didn't join the bell choir? :^(
 
Say what...?
 
So did anyone in Oklahoma cover the UP 844 locomotive and train today?
 
No bell choir. I got too many things jugglin' in the air to add another one. :-(

Drlobo: Couldn't tell ya. My nose was to my own grindstone all the livelong day. (chuckle) Do tell.
 
jewish mother
 
ER check out UP 844 on my blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?