Saturday, July 28, 2007

 

"Amazing" -- an ER fave

Long stupid day of self-indulgence. No work on the house. None in the yard. Huevos y chorizo for breakfast. Bought a handful of cigars and smoked a couple of 'em. Bought and steamed a pound of shrimp.

Coupla margaritas. Finished the new Harry Potter book. Watched "My Name is Nobody." Browsing YouTube.

This is one of my favorite songs. It came out when a gal I was deeply involved with -- OK, living with -- was struggling with her recovery from crack. Long story.

She loved this song. I do, too. She crashed again, and we split up. Last I heard, though, a few years later, she was clean again. God bless her. God blessed me with loving her.



--ER

Comments:
OK, OK, add three Krispy Kremes to my list of self indulgences today!
 
It isn't self-indulgent to take a day to care for yourself. Sometimes, it's necessary.

So your girl liked Aerosmith?

I give thanks for all the women I have known, and the couple I actually loved, because even at the worst moments, I knew what it was to be with another. I guess we forget the bad stuff to protect our own sanity.
 
Hey ER,
It is Sunday. This is my 1st day off in 2 months. I am working 2 jobs. I feel like poop.

I watched 3 movies. "When Harry met Sally" " Bandets" and was watching "Robin Hood" when my elect went out. CRAPPPPPP!!!

It is one of the hotest days we have had. I ended up taking refuge in a friends home.

My indulgences, I went out last night. Now I remember why I do not go to bars anymore. Sometimes we need reminding. The only good part was the 3 ice cold Coors lite I drank.

I love Aerosmith. Old rock and roll ROCKS..

Old loves I have 2. The first one. I was a hidden part of his life. He was to ashamed of me. I was so insure it took me 10 yrs to move on.
The second one, is still in my heart. But I am afraid I have hurt him to badly. But he is the best friend I have ever known. I feel so much more complete when I get to see him or talk to him. I do not know if we will ever be together. But my love live on for him.

Jeannie Diane
 
Good to hear yer doin' OK, JD! Keep yer head up! :-) You need that boy of yers a job! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?