Saturday, May 05, 2007

 

Bush and Cheney: the Dukes of Hazzard

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
F-BOMB ALERT! F-BOMB ALERT!
ANTI-BUSH-CHENEY SATIRE ALERT
NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN!
NOT SAFE FOR FAINT-OF-HEART REPUBS!


I laughed so hard I like to peed. Go. Scroll up to the audio player. Click play.

Comedian Patton Oswalt (never heard of him; I'm not that cool) on Bush and Cheney as the Dukes of Hazzard.

(Tip o' the cowboy hat to 3 Desks Down, who directed me to Matt Haughey's A Whole Lotta Nothing.)

--ER

Comments:
Is Condi Dazy Duke? Because, I really, REALLY don't want to see her in Barbara Bach's cutoffs. Really.
 
So who is Boss Hogg?

Karl?
 
Actually we love Patton! You and everyone who reads this should rent "The Comedians of Comedy". I know you can get it from Netflix, but its sort of obscure so you might have to look around locally. But, by far, the funniest thing we have ever watched.
 
This is the first of Patton Oswalt. Funny!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?