Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Announcing the First Annual First Ever ER Blog Community Companion Critter Invitational

*****TWENTY-ONE companion critters (plus one mention in memoriam) and counting! Keep the critters coming!*****

Bailey, the semisweet and slightly 'tarded weinie dog, and Riker, the stately and regal Pembroke Welsh corgi, have been complaining that Ice-T has been gettin' way too much press, especially after ER and Ice-T's Excellent Adventure last weekend.

They demanded equal time. Here they are exploring their, um, orientation, on the back patio, on a pair of my old jeans, which Bailey LOVES to lay on, chew on and drag around the yard. (He *is* a redneck dog).

And they gave me an idea!

Bailey and Riker want to meet *your* companion critters!

If you have a link to a picture of your pet, post it in the comments. Or, if you know me in the RW, e-mail me a pic. As I have time today and maybe tomorrow, I'll post them below.

What a furry-fun Friday!

--ER

Fenway and Apollo, my granddogs, companion critters of Bird and YankeeBeau:



Belle, my dog-in-law, companions of Dr. ER's parents in Texas:





OK! Ice-T, my erudite cat, was whining. He gets to play, too!












DrLobojo's Visa and Igy:




DCup's Daisy, Morris and brother and sister Tiger and Ivy:




An imposter masquerading as Bird and YankeeBeau's Ortiz:














Dr. ER says this is her companion critter! Ha! She wishes!




Trixie's late,
great Fefe:












DrLobojo's Veto, alpha cat:


ER's own Bobo, age 39:
















Terry, the companion critter of the son of Crystal, who admits she is just learning how to use a new scanner! :-):




Kiki's neighborhood kitty:
















Nick Toper's Jilly, age 15


Frenzied Feline's Twix:


Comments:
Sorry no pics of Dart. The 6 year old gold fish, well actaully white and gold, measured at over 6 inches. Sadly Dart died two nights ago in moving him to a larger tank. Ironic how buying a $150 30 gallon tank to give him more room ended in his going belly up, literally. Dart was a good fish, and if you were quick, you could pet him. Now he has become fertilizer for the little white pine. The little white pine is the headstone to many animals, so Dart will be among his friends, mouse and fish alike.
 
You have my condolences.

And, facing a similar big move myself, you have me a little freaked out.

Gulp. I don't want to wind up belly up!
 
Just go belly up to a bar and you should be just fine - as long as it isn't to often.
 
I wish! I am right now fixin' to go belly up to a dang lawn mower while it's actually DRY for a change. Poor Bailey is shorter than some of the grass and weeds in my back yard.

Then, peradventure, I may belly up to some cold Lone Star beers I smuggled in from Texas last trip.
 
I like Dr. ER's idea of a companion! Bonus - no litterbox to scoop.
 
I would bain to point out that Dr. ER's "companion"'s first staring role was as a giant cockroach in the first MIB movie.
 
Hmm, I'm gonna have to hunt down a pic or two. If I went back far enough, you'd be redneck proud of the assortment of critters that have owned me. :)
 
I am with Dr Er. That would me my pet of choice. I am glad to see someone else see's what I do. Yum Yum..LOL..bad kitty kat..

I just been alone to dang long. I need to belly up to a bar.

oh FYI. My step daddy is in Sparks. Had a stroke yesterday. They are still trying to find where. So I am in God's country right now.
Jeannie Diane.
 
I'm sorry. Jeannie D.
 
Maybe Bobo and I could hang out. I need some material for my blog. Has Bobo ever been SCUBA diving?
He looks like maybe he could do some sky diving as well. Tell Bobo to give me a communication and we will hook up for something significant in the way of a blog posting for him.
 
(Wanting blink but eyes are permanently bugged ou)

M-m-me? I've never been anywhere or done anything! Except, some of ER's dogs use to play with me a lot, which is why I look like I've got the mange.
 
Bobo, so sorry to hear that ER hasn't gotten you a stunt double like Fatman has for me(my stunt double in named Raul and he doesn't speak much English and works really cheap). You could let the dogs play with the stunt double instead of you.
All we have here are cats. They are not too much of a problem, except that sometimes they want to sleep on top of you and leave hair all over you when they do. Oh yes an one of the cats, Vern, will pea on you alot. Fatman says he his marking his territory. I told Vern if he ever did it again I was going to shave off the left half of his fur and make fun of him on my blog.
Now I know ER goes a lot of places. He really should take you with him and let you participate in his blog as much as that wierd-bug-eyed Ice-T or those two miserable excuses for slobbering k-nines. You get on to him about it. I want to see you in action on his blog! POWER TO THE BEARS!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?