Saturday, April 28, 2007

 

Welcome, Drlobojo! ... and GTT again!

1. Welcome, to Blogland, Drlobojo! It's about damn time!

2. Woo hoo! I am off, with good RW friend K. Kat, also known as Oklahoma Mountain Haint (see pic), to Seagoville, Texas (map), to partay with the Dallas Ranch Branch of the extended ER Family. The partay is at the home of Big Big Sister's youngest son, My Littler Nephew, who is a year older than me (I love that; I was born an uncle!) and his significant other, Wicked Sweet Boston Gal. (See this use of wicked, which I first heard from Bird's YankeeBeau). My Littler Nephew and Wicked Sweet Boston Gal are celebratin' their havin' visited all 50 states. How cool is that?

3. Go check out Drlobojo's blog!
--ER

Comments:
A belated thanks for the plug. But it may be long between meaningful posting on my blog. Oh, wait, that's what you do too.

As for Texas blowouts, are you trying to be like Saint Hezikiah and get it all in before you have take the vows of the religious straight and narrow?
 
Theres is little straight about the path I'm on, and its width varies.
 
That's I-35 man, I-35.
 
.. fixing to be I-70 west ...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?