Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

See the man; shots fired

Cops came. Major jam session. Haven't picked and grinned like that in 8 or 9 years. Ronimal, ya shoulda been there. I got blisters on my fingas! Been 20 years since I was a party where the law turned out!

Oh, the cops came because My Littler Nephew (he's 43) shot off some fireworks. Later he shot off his mouth -- ha ha. Just kidding. We both did. Hey, Mr. Dickel likes to get the politics riled plumb up!

I'm at a motel in Mesquite, Texas, fixin' to go try to find Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, to visit Mister Big Big Sister, who is recovering nicely from heart surgery.

--ER

Comments:
Firecrackers bring cops. I thought Texas cops would have come for the free beer.
Several weeks ago I was with a bunch that blew off 500 rounds of ammo including a few hundred AK rounds in far northern OKC. No Cops showed up there. Of course there wasn't any beer.
Party on, "Pastor".
 
And I didn't get an invite . . .
Drive safe back to Sooner Country.
 
Pastor-schmastor.

And, um, make that Cowboy Country. Sheesh. :-)
 
You close to Resistol Arena? Ben to the one that's attached. Didn't go, but learned that's a dry county.

Learned that on New Year's Eve, of all things. :-)
 
I b'lieve I was within walkin' distance of Resistol Arena. I coulda thrown a rock and hit the Trail Dust Steakhouse.
 
Don't forget to stop at the decontamination station just of this side of the Red River bridge.
 
You've neglected to tell everyone that there were people...um...doing IT on your nephew's pool table as it got late. Eeew.
 
Yes, they were doing information technology on the pool table.

If Id'a wanted to put it in the blog, I'da put it in the blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?