Sunday, March 18, 2007

 

'Mork calling Orson'

Dr. ER was not amused awhallago when, as we drove into the Boulder city limits, I uttered the immortal phrase in the headline -- after uttering, at least a half-dozen times, "Bussssccccchhhh," as in the old "Head for the mountains, head for Busch beer" commercials.

:-)

I, on the other hand was not amused on the plane when, from my window seat, I thought, "That window goes, there go my glasses and I'm screwed," blind as a bat as I am, and when I wondered, "Dang that window's small. How am I gonna fit through that sumbuck if I need to get outta here?"

But here we are. :-)

--ER

Comments:
Harsh?

Don't go around hollaring "Bush" in "Coors" country!

"Dang that window's small. How am I gonna fit through that sumbuck if I need to get outta here?"

Use the damn door like the rest of the pasengers.
 
Tis good to see such bright minds think alike, Doc. I thought those same things last night, but given ER's fear of small windows, I decided against giving my input.

Have a Coors on me, ER. I'll send you a check in the mail.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?