Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Not that anyone's counting ...

But ...

Gulp. I just looked it up.

A 12-inch cold cut trio at Subway is 820 calories. Add a bag of baked Lays and that's just about 1,000 calories. Coffee to drink. Zero cal.

About 5 p.m., at my desk, I ate half a pack of Twizzlers "red licorice." That's 120 calories.

Now, that's all I've had today, so far (not counting Dayquil). If I don't blow it for supper, it'll be a decent day, caloriewise.

Maybe a bowl of cereal and an apple.

--ER

(There some e-villl Belgian chocolate chunk cookies by my recliner that come a 13- calories per. ... Lord hep me.)

Comments:
Make that a bowl of Honeycombs and a nanner ...
 
I just ate some Vienna sauasages and a bowl of beans, will this make my flatulence reverbate with a foreign accent?

Ronholio
 
Depends on how you pernounce Vienna. If it's "Vie-EENY," you'll fart like yer from rural southwest Oklahoma. ;-)
 
That explains it....

Ronholio
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?