Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Summertime ER still life

Inventory of items on table next to ER's recliner:

Pez dispenser -- "Tow Mator," (voice of Larry the Cable Guy, in "Cars").

Tool of my trade: notebook.

Red felt editing pen.

Lazer pointer, for amusing Ice-T.

Two-pack of red pepper-spiced buffalo meat sticks.

Stanley tape measure.

Pint jar of gumballs from the Cracker Barrel.

About 2 fingers of George Dickel in an Oklahoma State rocks glass.

Box of Slim Jims.

Pez wrapper tossed akimbo.

Framed picture of the Best Cat in the World.

Stuffed critter of some kind (They are all over the house).

Birthday card from Bird and YankeeBeau (in green envelope).

Hidden behind notebook: Small monkey sock puppet, small snow globe, large snow globe.

And peeking from under table, on the right, a ceramic Holstein cow and calf.

--ER

Comments:
Looks like you might need a bigger table!

(Hey, I'm the first to comment!) :)
 
Ha. Ya might be the only commenter.

Dr. ER observed the other day: "Nobody loves you unless they're hating you."

Sad but true.

I'll gin up some anger and spew in a day or two, I reckon.
 
Hey, I ain't Nobody! I like your posts that I agree with, but I don't hate you. ;)

What's the cable thingy dangling off the edge of the table next to Tow Mater?
 
not true...not true..we still
love you.. It's just the other
stuff they like better. I
prefer this..I love the kitty
frame. I never woulda took you
for a cat man.
I do agree with Crystal, it is
time for a bigger table. You
could have so much more stuff.
 
ER = "still life", Nah.
 
Just thought I'd chime in with another vote for the this-kind-of-post-is-good-too crowd.

The other is interesting reading, but I don't dare put in my two cents worth, and sometimes a breather is nice.
 
DrLobo, More like, "ER, Can't Throw Anything Away." I know the feeling.
 
FF: "What's the cable thingy dangling off the edge of the table next to Tow Mater?"

Looks like the LED flashlight portion of his Laser Pen. If you have a young cat, they will chase these things forever. My old cats, on the other hand, just look at me as if to say, "Dumass, I know a lazer pen when I see one. Turn that thing off and leave me alone."
 
Drlobo is correct.
 
Oh, no! Not "anger and spew"! Especially the spew...I've seen you spew and that ain't pretty. :)
 
Summertime Still Life = Good.
Anger and spew = Icky.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?