Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

New pix of Ice-T!

Bird, her YankeeBeau and Dr. ER have run off to buy a TV and to take care of some things to do with YankeeBeau's car, which left them stranded along Interstate 35 yesterday. (A WAL-MART "technician" failed to replace an O-ring when he replaced the oil filter. That's WAL-MART: W-A-L-M-A-R-T.)

Apollo and Fenway, the step-granddogs, are in their cage, and so Ice-T has the run of the house for a few hours. I thought I'd take some new pix of the Best Cat in the World!

Here, Ice-T is curled up on the floor near my feet while I am in my recliner. How cute!






Here's one of Ice-T ready to play. I can tell because of the way he has curled his tail!






Ice-T playing amongst some of the books and papers in my home office floor! What a silly kitty!






Ice-T likes to sit outside the bathroom like this sometimes when Dr. ER or I are in there. He sneaks in when he thinks no one is paying attention.






Here's the kitty-cat on the bathroom floor, outsude my closet, at my feet while I am at the sink! He loves to stay close to his daddy when the dogs aren't around. You can tell he's relaxed by how straight his tail is.


--ER ;-)

Comments:
On that last picture I don't think that is Ice-T's tail.
 
you are demented. that's D-E-M-E-N-T-E-D. and we don't need no stinkin' 15 things to do with demented.

p.s. I mean that in the kindest possible way. ;-)
 
You really must need to go back to work. You're starting to see things! ;)
 
What?
 
Actually, I have mistaken each of these items for Ice-T! Anything about his size and dark-colored on the floor. :-)

Oh, and I do need new glasses. They'll be bifocals. SIGH.
 
Great photos, Mr. Magoo. And don't worry about the bifocals. You've reached the magic age at which everyone's eyes turn inside out. Just get the no-line bifocals and you'll be fine.
 
I wear trifocals and still can't get it to 20/20, but I don't see cats everywhere. That's why I'm always stepping on them.
 
I remember going through that with Charcoal. A dark lump anywhere had me thinking it was him. Twix has so many colors that she blends in with a lot of things around the house, so I could be looking right at her and not see her.

Yep, there's bifocals in my near future, too.
 
I didn't realize that Ice=T was the Cheshire Cat!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?