Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Introducing ... the Mu(rin)al!

This is makin' me blush. But what a hoot!

Unchecked, unverified, as it drifted in on this here Internet contraption:

"Edge designs is an all-women-run company that designs interior office space. They had a recent opportunity to do an office project in NYC. The client allowed the women of this company a free hand in all design aspects. The client was a company that was also run by all-women execs ... The results, well ...

"We all know that men never talk, never look at each other ... and never laugh much in the restroom ... The men's room is a serious and quiet place. But now, with the addition of one mural on the wall ... lets just say the men's restroom is a place of laughter and smiles ..."


But if ya got a shy bladder in the first place ...

--ER

Comments:
That's nothin'. The "artsy" hotel down from where I work has an even more bladder-shaming trick. Imagine this: You go in to the urinal and what are you looking at? A window to the lobby!! It's a one-way window/mirror, but still...
 
There's a chain of sandwich shops locally that have those trick windows/mirrors in their rest rooms. You wind up sitting side by side with people in a booth on the "outside."
 
I've been in a restaraunt where the stall doors were one-way mirrors, and that was bad enough!

The mural does make me laugh, at least. As long as it doesn't have "moving eyes".
 
In your wildest Redneck dreams, Er, only in your wildest Redneck dreams.
(Really sorry, Dr. ER e-mailed me and made me post this)
 
Whoa. I really can't imagine, um, "going" in a place where I could see people like that, even if they couldn't see me.

Shy bladder! Shy bladder!

But if I really gotta go, I'm gonna go. :-)
 
That's a real pisser.

As fer them places where ya could see out but they can't see in, I'd wait fer a virgin feller to walk in and take the first stall. Then I'd have some purty woman stand there as if she could see it, pointing and giggling.

:-)

But that's just me. Talk about stage fright.

And what if you hadda do a No. 2? I can't see that crap happenin'.

:-)
 
Glad to see ya plunge right in, Teditor!
 
This blog gone to the shitter
 
'Mouse, as a peer, you should know better than that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?