Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 

Baseball on the Fourth of July!

Isn't this a beautiful ballpark? I think so. It's AT&T Bricktown Ballpark, at the southeastern edge of downtown Oklahoma City. Gorgeous ballpark.

Dr. ER and I will be in the stands tonight to see the Oklahoma RedHawks, the Texas Rangers' Triple A farm team, play the Omaha Royals, Kansas City's Triple A squad.

I love Minor League baseball. It'll be an extra treat having Dr. ER with me! The fireworks tonight after the game won her over!

Baseball, hotdogs and coldbeer. With my sweetie. On the Fourth of July. Dude.

Happy Independence Day to all y'all!

--ER

Comments:
YES! I love The Brick. Watch out for flying bats. Not the animals -- the equipment. Enjoy!
 
Take an umbrella.
 
Yep. Grrr.
 
Go Royals!
 
4-0, 'Hawks. Followed by some fine fireworks.
 
Sounds like the Royals. :-(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?