Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

G.T.T.*

GON OUT
BACKSON
BISY
BACKSON**

* ?
** ??

--ER

Comments:
My wife's Great x 6 and 7 Grandfathers went G.T.T. from Woods Fort Missouri back when the Austins were recruiting for Texas.
#7 was of the Austin 300 and fought in the Texas Revolution.

Now, that we know you are "Gone To Texas", you slipped over to the 'Tao of Poo'. Been reading those high-brow books again?


"Bother!" said Rabbit. "He's gone out."
He went back to the green front door, just to make sure, and he was turning away, feeling that his morning had got all spoilt, when he saw a piece of paper on the ground. And there was a pin in it, as if it had fallen off the door.

"Ha" said Rabbit, feeling quite happy again. "Another notice!"

This is what it said:

GON OUT BACKSON BISY BACKSON. ----- C.R.
from The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff
 
Have a good time while you're gone!
 
Thank you for that translation, dr. lobojo. I would have never figgered it out. Oh, I knew he was gone, but GTT has no meaning to me.
 
Say ER as you are down there watching baseball etc., one of your fellow reporters here in Oklahoma uncovered the fact that it is against State law to hit a baseball outside the stadium or ballfield.
Miss Cellania, GTT wasn't that hard, but finding the Tao of Pooh was a little more bothersome. Luckly my friend Junior The Bear was familiar with Pooh's books and came up with that one.
 
Pah, Pooh's piddle pratter wasn't hard. The first clue is nothing is spelled right and it is cutesy.
Pooh is better in Latin.
Say, since ER is absent, why don't ya'll wander over to my web page, and read about what I found in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
http://www.xanga.com/Juniorthebear
 
Sorry ER, JTB is an unrelenting self promoter. Must come from his Hollywood days during the last century! Talk about "...silly ole bears". I'll try to keep off of here.
 
Fatman, stop following me around in cyberspace. I'll post where i want to. ER thinks "Junior Rocks", so he likes me and I can post stuff here.
JTB
 
I ment I'll try to keep Junior off of here.
JTB, what you need is an Agent not an editor.
 
If I had an AGENT he would go around telling everybody that JTB's BLOG is a great place to go so go to:
http://www.xanga.com/Juniorthebear
Instead I have a self-concious "editor" that tries to keep me under control and won't let me even say anything political or nothing on my own blog, so I got to wander over here to a real blog to express myself. Careful Fatman, you can be replaced.
 
OK, you two go get some coffee, eat some breakfast, and take your medications.
 
I have to say, Junior the Bear has one of the rockin'est blogs on these interwebs. The bear gets around!
 
Thank you Trixie us quality types have to support one another.
JTB
 
Junior, Trixie maybe quality a quality type. All sorts of people read her blog, but so far she's the only one that's ever left a comment on YOUR blog!
 
That's not true. Two other people have left comments on my Blog.
JTB
 
Yeah, two other people, at one comment each. Really popular you are Junior!
 
Fatman, you leave my bear friend alone. You're going to feel so jealous when I start a PR campaign for JTB -- you won't have time to read all the comments from people!


OK, everyone, you get over to Xanga and look at Junior's site. And LEAVE A NOTE, wouldja?
 
You are so good to me my Trixie!
JTB
 
Junior, by the time some of those a-hole anons leave their garbage on your site you will desolve into a pile of wet fur covered kapocks.
 
Lissen up. Anons, especially of the a-hole variety, not allowed to torment the bear. Got it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?