Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Done, finished, complete, over

Did OK with my presentatin' this morning, but am now worn plumb out. Dr. ER, who can have a room eatin' out of her hand in seconds, laughs at how wrought-up I get before, but I do.

About 20 people -- but it was the quality of listeners, not the number, that counted. Two or three tribal leaders. Two or three professors. Two or three from the Oklahoma history "establishment."

Others who take history S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y.

Crowds are always friendly at this annual shindig, but they *do* ask questions and they are *not* afraid to argue the fine points. So you better know your stuff.

I do.

But now I'm flat whupped.

And it's dreary and raining.

And I want to go to sleep.

But here I am at my "real" job, trying to get caught up.

Back to the grind!

Carrot at the end of this day's stick:

Steak supper with Dr. ER and Bird and her YankeeBeau tonight at The Ranchers Club in Stillwater. Hoo hoo!

--ER

Comments:
This is for Ice-T to look at.

http://kittenwar.com/

Don't worry ER it is a safe sane site. No gore, no be-headings, no bad stuff at all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?