Monday, April 03, 2006

 

Convalescent kitty & etc.


Here is the convalescent kitty hisself, Ice-T, on a heatin' pad holdin' up his poor sore toesies after gettin' declawed. Dr. ER has been the epitome of a kittynurse during this familial travail!




Here is a close-up of the poor kitty's poor sore, shaven toesies! They look like little monkey hands. Shown next to one of the little voodoo cat toys he got to enjoy durin' his revovery, which is proceeding nicely. He doesn't holler with every step anymore. Ah -- and I just heard Dr. ER with him in the other room, declare, "He's gettin' a case of the ass, again!" Things are turning to normal, indeed!





Here is a new one of the step-granddog, Fenway! His team whupped the Texas Rangers today, on Opening Day!





Finally, for you-know-whats and giggles, here's an ER Household Still Life(tm): The garage! Part of it, anyway. Only once has either of us parked a vehicle in it -- when a hailstorm was coming. What a wreck! Two things in this photo are noteworthy. One is screamingly obvious, the other one much less so, but a hoot, so to speak, nonetheless ...

--ER


Comments:
Is that my grill!?
 
Huh? It's my trusty Weber Kettle No. 1. The girls got me one with a fancier ash can and a tabl;e attached, but I kept this one, thinking I might eventually have cause to use both grills at once. Alas, I don't have enough friends to justify two grills going at once. :-(
 
Shit Er, now you're braggin. That is a clean and organized Garage. There's not enough stuff in there for even a minute garage sale. Now if you want to see dirt and junk on the order of a gooleplex, come on over to my place.
 
That's googleplex.
 
Hey, how's that Sharper Image Air Cleaner doing at sucking up the stink from that "John Edwards For President" Yard sign?

You sure know how to stress test stuff, I'll give you that...
 
All you're missing in that garage is a microfiche reader. I know a garage where you can get one!
 
Erudite, I saw you at Gayles blog and thought I'd say sorry for the comment Sometimes I'll type things I think is humor and it doesn't read the same way. Again if it bothered you that wasn't my intent.
 
Snuff already, what's the hoot?
 
There is a huge brassiere hanging on the wall. And it was used for .... ?
 
Tug! That was a hootful remark! ;-)
 
PUNKINS!
 
Trixie: YES! Did I tell you that, or are you thet smart?? :-)

I tried my hand, so to speak, at growing punkins one year and was surprised when they vined up my garden fence.

In an effort to save 'em, I used that there brassiere to support a couple of 'em! :-)
 
That was before I flew the coop, so to speak. Remember a photo assignment?
 
"But a hoot so to speak...."
Hoot...hooters...bra...redneck.... pumkins...over-the-shoulder pumpkin holders....you grew only two pumpkins....
 
I forgot~! Trixie *was* still cooped at the time!
 
Trixie! I thought we talked about that microfiche reader! Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

ER, maybe you oughta patent the pumpkin bra idea. ;)
 
ER said: "Dr. ER has been the epitome of a kittynurse during this familial travail!"

Epitome or Acme ?

Sorry peat peave.
 
I stand corrected. You are correct, Sir.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?