Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

NordicTrack update!

Oh yeah. That's me on the treadmill. One hot stud. :-)

Actually, three weeks after pledging to get back with it, I have!

One week of five minutes a day, one week of 10 minutes a day, and this week I'm shifting from 10 minutes a day to 20 minutes three times a week, and eventually 30 minutes three times a week. And, I've got a 10-pound weight I've been doin' some curls with.

All of which would make a serious athlete roll his eyes. But hey. I'm not a serious athlete. I'm a desk jockey who eats like a farm hand, who had gotten so out of shape it hurt to just be awake.

Things are gettin' better.

--ER

Comments:
Ah, for the bygone days, when a gentlemen who felt the urge to exercise would simply lie down until it went away.
 
Doesn't anyone have sex anymore? I mean, isn't self love good for ya?

:-)
 
TStock: lying down hurt.

Teditor: I'm tryin' to work back up to sex. ;-) First things first.
 
Woohoo! Keep up the good work and you'll be feeling better in no time. I'm assuming...I personally cannot seem to drag myself over to the gym to test this theory out for myself. Keep us posted!
 
So the last blog was about where to eat and bacon grease and now your exercising. At least you're inconsistant.

Speaking of bacon grease, the Germans have a phrase for eating too much when you feel bad, it translates as grief bacon.
 
don't neglect your beer muscle....

KEvron
 
*NEWS ALERT*NEWS ALERT*NEWS ALERT

teditor.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?