Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Love quiz: ER is a Loverboy!

Ha! Swiped from Trixie.
(By the way, the previous, political quiz was swiped from MBR at Book Voices.)

--ER



FACT:
You embody the German principle of Konstantzusammenschaft, which is best described in English (without using the obscure English word "sammenschaft") as "eternal togethermanship".
The Loverboy
Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMm)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

Your exact opposite:
The Billy Goat

Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer
You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.


ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Window Shopper, The Peach


Link: The 32-Type Dating Test by OkCupid - Free Online Dating.
My profile name: BubbaBob

Comments:
Doedn't it, tho! Sheesh. But if you squint, it looks like, ah say, it looks like "he" is eyeballin' that billy goat. ...
 
Don't know if I'm more disturbed by your knowing gaze as you recline playfully in your powder blue longhandles or your new designation as "Random Gentle Love Master."
 
A dream I had last night brought me to your blog site. It told me to google "sequoyah creation story" and your blog was second in the bunch. Gosh, looks like I have a lot of reading to do and an Oklahoma dating site to join, being that I'm a single (& looking), 40ish woman from OK. But right now, got to get back to my writing. Writing a book on dream interpretation. I have a new word to look up - erudite! Thanks for the morning coffee read!
 
I took the test myself, and my results were even more disturbing than yours, ER.

Apparently I am the "False Messiah." A "Deliberate, Brutal Love Master."

I am going off now to kill myself.

Goodbye, cruel world.
 
Gag me.
 
This is just strange, strange, strange. ER, you really do have a wife, right? DR ER isn't a "life partner" is "she" ?
 
I took the test and it came back," We'er sorry but we recomend you seek professional psychiatric assistance at the earliest possible time." Then there was this little note at the bottom: "Some results of test takers falling in this catagory may be forwarded to the closest sex offender office."
 
I am intrigued by the catagory that your opposite, Dr. ER, falls into. I never took her for the "Deliberate Brutal Love Master" type. But the catagory came up based on your inputs and you know her best so I guess you did it correctly. I guess in a way you're lucky that she travels a lot. That gives you time to recover.
 
I don't think of myself as brutal, but I came back as the Wild Rose (random brutal love dreamer). The first and last are pretty accurate though.
 
I, too, was diagnosed as a Loverboy, though I look nothin' like that feller in the pitcher. I do resemble the remarks about such a person, I suppose.

And, yes, I've finally found the love of my life. Therefore, I am a fortunate man.
 
That's funny, Ted...

The picture is exactly what I thought you would look like...

Except with a cowboy hat and mustache...

(Snicker..)
 
Ya might wanna add a couple hundred pounds to that, too. :-)
 
Holy Jo! I just figured out who that guy is! That's the whiskey-swillin' pipe-smokin' I-don't-need-no-stinkin'-Jesus sinner guy in all the Jack Chick tracts, minus the 5 o'Clock shadow!

Somebody call Fred Phelps!
 
I think ER must really like that headline that says ER:Loverboy. He seems to be leaving it up a long time.
 
Ha. Too busy to be thoughtful or creative today.
 
http://wwwthefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf
 
The goat is kinda cute...
 
Hey W, you was missin' a dot. Here:

http://www.thefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf

That's a pretty funny-sad toon. I put it up here a couple of weeks ago and it like to made Mark M blow a gasket.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?