Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

This darn cat



This here is a $500 cat.

First, he showed up small enough to sleep on a potholder, with a busted shoulder and eat plumb up with fleas.

Since then: bed, toys, scratchin' post, shittin' shed, litter, feed, 'nad-cuttin'
and, most recently, poison remediation -- one dang bill after another!

Poison remediation? The critter got some kind of toxic shock from the flea-and-tick
treatment Bird put on him Sunday. A permethrin. Sheesh.

He's fine now.

Note he is surrounded by redneck accatrement (Rebel flag throw, NASCAR pillow case).

--ER

Comments:
What a gorgeous cat, though.
 
That is a good lookin' feline.

I was a Cat Man myself, until I got married. (Believe it or not...)

The wife is alergic to cats, so I am a Dog Man now.

Whatever makes her happy...
 
Ice-T is a purrrrrty boy. :-)

--ER
 
How has he adjusted to being nad-less?
 
I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around you as a cat person! But, then again, you'd never met Ice-T before. That is a good lookin' cat.
 
Being 'nadless does not Appear to have slowed him down one iota!

--ER
 
For come reason I can not see a cat in this picture???? But, I love him anyways, just because he is a damn cat!! and obviously worth the money y'all have spent on him.
 
It's not the best pic. Just the best cat. :-)

Click on it. It'll come up bigger.

--ER
 
Oh, but he's so worth it!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?