Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Doggone it

Bailey and Riker (the hounds) are demanding equal time!

Alas! At 10:30 in the a. of the m. this morning, I installed a Kodak Picture CD dealywhopper on this here computer at work. Just to put doggie pics up.

Four-plus hours, a half-day of productivity lost and three trips up here and back by members of the in-house geek squad -- I STILL CAN'T PUT THEIR PICTURES UP.

As the NASCAR boys say when they don't know what else to say, "Somethin' broke in the engine."

Fie on this here contraption.

--ER

Comments:
Oh, ER, you sound like me trying new technology; I may get it, but it takes a long, long time.
 
Well, cats are really more photogenic than dogs.

Maybe the cat sabotaged the equipment. ;)
 
I guess Ice-T coulda peed on the disc! The little s---!

Fact is, I need a short yellow computer! ;-)

--ER
 
I assume this a work place machine.
Maybe your computer blew a "tube".
 
ER,

If you had a short yellow attention span, you wouldn't be in this situation! LOL!
 
Them's some cute furballs you got there. The dogs are cute; the cat is clearly cuter.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?