Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Feelin' used and abused?

Righty bloggy buddy Mark felt a little low yesterday.

Myself, I've been roundly harassed and attacked from all sides this week.

Righty bloggy buddy Frenzied Feline has been whupped by circumstances and people involved in a recent move.

Lib bloggy buddy Trixie always enjoys a pick-me-up. :-)

Fellow "conservative liberal" Tech, too!

To all, go here for some lovin' and understandin'.

(Thanks to lefty bloggy buddy B, who got the link from What Now?)

--ER

Comments:
Thanks, I needed that. And so do you.
 
I'm bookmarking that!! Thanks! I feel so much better now!
 
Idn't that cool?? :-)
 
I agree with ER.
 
Good lord, that was great.
 
If I am a righty blogger buddy, and Trixie is a lib blogger buddy, then you must be an ambipositional blogger buddy.
 
I like that! But make it "left-leaning ambipositional." :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?