Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

Which theologian are you?

Swiped from Just So You'll Know.

--ER

You scored as Anselm. Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm

80%

Martin Luther

67%

John Calvin

60%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

53%

Karl Barth

53%

Jonathan Edwards

40%

Charles Finney

40%

Paul Tillich

27%

Augustine

27%

J?Moltmann

27%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments:
Y'all, go here for an explanation of Calvin's TULIP:

http://www.thecaveonline.com/APEH/calvinTULIP.html
 
Go here for more on Anselm:

http://www.philosophypages.com/ph/anse.htm
 
Nick,

I thought I liked you until you came back 100% Calvin.=) Well, I won't hold it against you. Not every body can be part of God's elect, somebody has got to go to hell, might as well be me.

ER,
I scored Anslem and Martin Luther too. I took this dab nab test a couple of weeks ago.Well we talk at chu later.
 
Anselm 80%
John Calvin 73%
Martin Luther 67%
Charles Finney 53%
Augustine 47%
Karl Barth 40%
J?Moltmann 40%
Friedrich Schleiermacher 33%
Paul Tillich 33%
Jonathan Edwards 7%
 
i scored 93% Barth, 53% Anselm. I never heard of either of them.
 
Mark, look 'em up! :) I'd never heard of Anselm, either! :-)
 
Mark M,

I personally believe you are in good shape with Barth and Anselm. But ER was right, go find out about 'em. =) (as if you have nothing else to do but putter on the internet in search of dead theologians). haha
 
Well, Pecheur, as soon as I am finished reading up on Bonnie Prince Charlie, I will tackle those dead theologians.
 
OK, so we've all experienced what it's like to contemplate our place as a theologian or our stance on gays. Enough, I say. Let's break down these walls, Mr. Gorbachev, and read about something that makes us all pee our pants laughing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?