Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

Makin' hay in Sudan

Remarkable news that might've gotten lost in the London bombing:

From The Associated Press
via The Guardian

KHARTOUM, Sudan (AP) - Sudan's National Assembly passed a new constitution Wednesday that steps away from complete Islamic rule and paves the way for a Christian former rebel leader to be inaugurated as first vice president later this week.

Read all about it.

--ER

P.S. An extra redneck point to anyone who can tell me why the headline I put on this here post is amusing.

Comments:
Well, I don't get the redneck point I guess but I think that is great news! Maybe the persecution and genocide against Christians in the Sudan will stop now.
 
Sudan: A nice late spring early summer "hay" grazer.

Yep I planted few seeds and hauled a few bails here in Okiehoma.
 
And the winner is KRIS. :-)

Sudan is a variety of hay.

Thanks fer playin' and feel free to stop by anytime!
 
OK, so we've all experienced what it's like to contemplate our place as a theologian or our stance on gays. Enough, I say. Let's break down these walls, Mr. Gorbachev, and read about something that makes us all pee our pants laughing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?