Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Jumpin' Jupiter Missiles

My plan is to go to Mama ER's house Sunday, cook burgers and dogs with Brother ER, help him crank an ice cream machine, and then actually do some fireworks.

Brother ER has done called the mayor to let him know (The ER HomePlace was recently annexed by the town, the bastages.)

But it occurs to me: Place "on ground" and "get away" seem to be polar opposite goals nowadays. If I lose another finger tip, don't be surprised.

Laws, I DO need to get in some semblance of shape.

--ER

Comments:
Have a good holiday!
 
Enjoy.

3-hour Shelby Foote interview replay: http://booktv.org/Feature/index.asp?segID=1679&schedID=374
 
I love the term "brother ER". It makes me think I am in church back home.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?