Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Jessica Hahn tonight!

This ought to be good! As a tender-aged youth, I sent the PTL Club some money once, $20, I think! Over the next few years, they spent at least that much on (bulk-rate) postage sending me letters wanting more money!

I don't call her Tammy Baye Faker for nothing! ... Gratuitous exclamation points are contagious! ... ! ... !

--ER!

Larry King Live at 9:00 p.m. ET
on Thursday, July 14, 2005

CNN Tonight: Jessica Hahn

Jessica Hahn tells all on the sex scandal
that brought down Jim Bakker's televangelism empire!
Jessica Hahn, an outspoken, outrageous hour!

Tonight only on Larry King Live!

Comments:
You have just nailed Larry King's charm.
 
Hmmm. Now THERE'S a bad country song just begging to be written!
 
Man, that was one hour well spent! Best exchange; Larry asks her if she judges people. She says, "No, but there are some people I'm pissed at." Jessica turned out pretty well, I think, considering. And she has nbew breasts. Did anyone notice that? She mentioned that fact three times. Hoot!
 
WHEN WILL IT BE REPLAYED??????? I've gotta see those new breasts.

:-)
 
I can testify that they appeared to be adequate.
 
*shaking head* Them who can't grow 'em is destined to buy 'em, I guess.
 
I thought it was obvious...she was GASSED! Rather sad really...
 
Yes, she appeared to be quite drunk and much cruder than I recall her being in the earlier days. As we'd say in Texas, "She looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet."
 
.. it was disgusting!.. she was obviously bombed off her ass... drunk?.. or drugs?.. shes not fooling anyone, she's got huge emotional and lifetime problems... very very sad
 
Well, she did mention some kind of scrip she was taking to cope, I think. Beyond that, she looked and sounded like she just didn't give a s---.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?