Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Whatever -- I, I, I, I believe

The narrative sounds right. And the percentages are interesting. Thanks to Trixie!

--ER


You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

75%

Classical Liberal

64%

Emergent/Postmodern

64%

Reformed Evangelical

57%

Fundamentalist

57%

Neo orthodox

54%

Modern Liberal

54%

Roman Catholic

32%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

32%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments:
I am neo-orthodox, but of course, I knew that! But it says: You are influenced by Karl Barth and P T Forsyth. Who are those guys? I never heard of either of them!
 
Me neither. You should google them and report back!
 
I am a big ole Wesleyan too. Which surprises me that ER is. You seem to have more of a Calvinist leaning than a wesleyan. But who knows I can;t figure you out anyway, so I am just going to give up and let you be who you are.

Karl Barth, as the thing said, is the leader of the neo-orthodox teaching. Some hate him and others love him. One of his basic premises was that when we intrpret the Bible it should be done through a Christocentric lens. I am less familar with Forsyth but know he is a big wig (not political wig) also.=)
 
What the hell is Emergent/Postmodern?

Next down was Classical liberal.

I always thought I was agnostic.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?