Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

WHAT?

Dr. ER thinks the following e-mail exchange is hilarious:

Howdy, (Editor of Historical Journal).

You might find this amusing.

My wife, (Dr. ER, higher education mucky-muck), was on the same plane in (Big City) yesterday as (Prominent Woman in My City) and (her husband, head of Agency in Charge of Publishing Academic History Journal), all coming back here. She noticed that Dr. (Husband-Agency Head) was reading (Book) by (Author). She told me this because she knew I, too, am reading that book, and plan to review it for the (Accaemic History Journal).

I've been a nervous wreck ever since. [Just kidding, sort of]. He doesn't proof pages anymore, does he?

I will be extra diligent in my reading and review, nonetheless!

--erudite redneck


REPLY:
(Erudite)
Not to worry!!
(Journal Editor)

xxxxxxxxx

WHAT?
:-)

--ER

Comments:
That's exactly what I say...."WHAT?"
 
See, ER IS Bill Clinton!
 
Read his blog to find out what HIS definition of Bill Clinton is.
 
I have no idea what yer talking around. ??
 
ER, neither do I
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?