Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

Yardbird and icy melon, reprise

Man, summertime's a-coming, summertime's a-coming, summertime's a-coming, summertime's a-coming!

I must have some of the tropics about me, 'cause I likes summer. I likes winter, too. Just give me an extreme, please.

Summertime is fried chicken'n picnics and watermelon, also outdoors.

Here's (what I consider a "Best of") ER post. From Aug. 22. Then, my average daily hits was about 20. Now it's *all the way up to* 100. "Woo," he said, adding, "hoo." Thinking a bit, he said, "B," adding "FD." :-)

Anyway, check it out. If yer a Southerner it will speak to yer Southern soul. Or yer inner redneck. :-)

Read about fried chicken and watermelon here. :-)

--ER

Comments:
hiya, redneck!
the name of your blog alone makes you a must read!
fried chicken...yumyum.
cheers, LingLing
 
Welcome LL!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?