Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

"It's time to get out of the sun. You're looking a little red."

"It's time to get out of the sun. You're looking a little red." That's me, according to this red state-blue state quiz from Slate.

I am not surprised at all. Nor should anyyone who knows me personally. Which is why I LMAO when somebody tries to pigeonhole me and call me a liberal. Or a conservative, for that matter.

It by-God depends on the question! On most cultural questions, and on international affairs, ol' ER is red. On economics, he's blue. But the lines get blurry fast.

Check it out.

--ER

Comments:
Well, the link is not working. I can't open the quiz.
 
Interesting. I can believe I'd be the same as Nick (assuming from what I read of him), but I'm surprised it's the same as you. ;)

Actually, if that's any indication, I better stay out in the sun a little longer, or get a big Prozac prescription--I seem to be too blue for where I think I should be!
 
Well, this was pretty much a waste of time, I thought. I finally found a back door to get in to take the quiz. I'm sorry, but knowing when Rush Limbaugh is on the radio, or whether I walk my own dog, or whether I would buy those videos (I do not BUY videos) is not what makes me "red" or "blue". Just knowing these answers or living within 30 miles of a Wal-Mart Super Center doesn't tell you about my political or economic stance.
And just for the record, it said I was looking a little red. Well, of course I am. I went to the zoo Saturday and got sunburned!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?