Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Honors and benefits!

I am humbled and proud and wowed. :-)

Hello Mr. (Erudite Redneck),

Just wanted to let you know that you have received the E.E. Dale Award for the Outstanding Graduate Student for the 04-05 year. There will be an awards ceremony on April 24, at 3:00 in Pegasus Theater. We need a bio from you to put into the awards brochure. You can email the bio back to this address.

Congratulations!

History & Geography


AND:

The Oklahoma Historical Society has selected my thesis, "Civilized Scribes: Voices of Opinion in the Choctaw Press, 1849-1852" to receive its Best Thesis on Oklahoma History Award for 2004.

Too cool! :-)

--ER

Comments:
Dude! Congratulations! I am so proud of you! You done good, and you'll keep doing good!
 
Ain't we all proud to know such a smart redneck? I knows I am!!! BIG congratulations! These are huge achievements and you should be very proud. Cheers!
 
This is fantastic. Congratulations, you are very deserving.

I am proud of you.

And as always, I'm proud to call you a brother and a friend.
 
Wow! Very impressive and very cool. Have a good time at the awards dinner, you definitely earned it.
 
WOW..I have always known how talented you were. I guess the
rest of the world is getting to
realize it too.. I am so proud
of all you have become and all
you are growing into..this is
a great big hug to you.
 
How much bribe money did that thing cost you? Geez!

Seriously, congratulations. I always thought there was something special in your path, but I figured it was the moldy coffee cups and the rare spit cup (which no longer exists).
 
CONGRATULATIONS! For all the blood, sweat and tears over your schoolwork and thesis that we witnessed on your blog, I'm so glad to see that you're being recognized.

Enjoy! :)
 
Fantastic! Another Okie makes it big! Seriously, this is such an honor -- savor it. You done good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?