Monday, April 11, 2005

 

Call me Brother


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Nunchuku of Enlightenment.


Get yours.


"We are Unitarian Jihad, and our motto is: 'Sincerity is not enough.' We have heard from enough sincere people to last a lifetime already. Just because you believe it's true doesn't make it true. Just because your motives are pure doesn't mean you are not doing harm. Get a dog, or comfort someone in a nursing home, or just feed the birds in the park. Play basketball. Lighten up. The world is not out to get you, except in the sense that the world is out to get everyone."

--ER
(Thanks to Corndog for turnin' me on to the movement.)

Comments:
Welcome to the Jihad, Brother Nunchuku. Just don't use them to scrape your nuts. That wouldn't be enlightened.
 
Jon Carroll is brilliant, one of my favorite columnists (and longtime arch nemisis from the Chinese New Year's Treasure Hunt). In honor of, I am: Sister Pepper Spray of Patience
 
I am: Sister Neutron Bomb of Courteous Debate.
Sounds about right.
 
I am Sister Sword of Love and Mercy. I guess this means I can be nice, but I can mow you down in the process. ;)
 
I am: Brother Claymore of Warm Humanitarianism. I like it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?