Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Apology to Terminal Degree

To the apparently former blogger at the apparently former blog "Terminal Degree," and her readers.

TD, I was straightforward. You were snippy. I was, perhaps, somewhat of a jerk, maybe, I'm not sure, actually. Anyway, I'm sorry.

You were on the ledge, and it looks like you decided to jump (unless Blogger is being unbloggy again), since yer blog is gone.

Hope you landed safely, and here's hoping you come back to blog as some other persona and that it works out for ya this time.

--ER

Comments:
Would this be considered the blog wars of 2005?
 
Who the %&*^$ knows? Overly sensitive types should not enter public places, real or virtual, then start getting all touchy about people engaging them. And I'm such a clod I FEEL BAD for MAYBE hurting the overly sensitive, temperamental FEELINGS of a COMPLETE RANK STRANGER.
 
1. what's this all about?
2. am i going to regret 1?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?