Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 

Roll call on Schiavo, con leche

Thanks to braingirl at Hoosiers Ate My Brain for posting a link to the roll call vote in Congress on mooving the Schiavo case into federal court.

This is meant as a favor to both sides.

My congressman voted for, but the congressman in my historical district -- my home district -- voted against. Neither surprised me.

--ER

P.S. Somebody this morning accused me of "milking" this. All I can say is 1., Do what? It's the biggest news going right now. And, 2., my family did used to be in the dairy bidness, so maybe it's in my genes.

Comments:
CORRECTION: My home district comgressman did not vote against. My bad. I forgot they got a new rep over there and I misread the list. Still not surprised, knowin' the new dude.
 
I'm not really surprised by my guy, or by the broad that now represents my former district. She's got the biggest mouth, but she didn't vote this time. Can't help but wonder if she was busy or chicken.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?